If you have any problems, questions, or general comments about the forum, please do not hesitate to email me. Below are the general rules of the forum. If your account gets deleted, do not email me and ask me why. The rules are self-explanatory.
- If you have not made any posts since joining, you must login to your account at least once a week to be considered an active "watching" member. If you go on vacation or have a reason that you cannot login once a week, it is YOUR responsibility to let me know. I have no problem with anyone signing up just to read the forum, but you must login once a week to keep your account active.
- Your account will be deleted if you have zero posts and have not logged in for one month [30 days].
- Your account will be deleted [unless i'm given prior notice by you about a vacation or other reason you cannot login] if you are a regular poster and have not signed in for 100 days.
- Any duplicate accounts are not permitted.
These rules help the forum run smoothly and keeps things less cramped.
Please also remember...
- Do not harrass anyone in the community.
- Be civilized.
- Do not dicuss Dylan's, Eric's, or other victims' sexual orientation, what their sex lives were like, etc. This is none of our business and is very disrespectful to the surviving families.
- Any violent threats against a person or place of business will be reported to the appropriate law agency. This is for our safety and yours.
Please know that I keep a log book of IP and email addresses. Although it is not fool-proof, I do several "background checks" on every single person who signs up for this forum. If I find out that you are a spammer or someone praising the tragedy, you will not be getting onto the forum. I am on this forum all of the time, I read every post, and I will quickly put an end to any abuse that comes to our forum members.
And last but not least, this forum will store a cookie onto your computer which will help to keep you logged in indefinitely if you wish.